Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 5 October 2011

DVWA – SIMPLE WEBSITE HACKING TECHNIQUE EXPLAINED


Now many of you I think all want to learn hacking you read eBook and watch videos but what do you learn if you don’t use that knowledge on your practical work. If you hack a website than you may get caught so here in this tutorial I will tell you How to learn web hacking (with DVWA).
Before moving on first check that you have installed your server or not If you have not installed a Server in your PC than first read this “How to create your Home Server?” and come back.
Step 1-Download DVWA here.
Step 2-Now Extract the file and copy the file in folder. (If you don’t know how to copy files into server look the below step)
Step 3-Now go to DVWA and Enter the username “admin” and password “password”
If you don’t know how to copy the file to the server than don’t be sad I will teach you.
COPYING FILES INTO SERVER
Here I will teach you how to copy files into server. I will be using WAMP SERVER.
Step 1-Open Wamp application.
Step 2-You will see an icon  Click on that icon.
Step 3-Goto Apache >> Alias directories >> Add an alias
Step 4-Now a Command Prompt will open Type in the name you want here I will write hackerarpit
Step 5-Press Enter. Now it will ask the directory which is to be included. I have extracted my DVWA files in Drive c so I will write c:/dvwa.
Step 6-Hit enter.
Steps 7-Now go to 127.0.0.1 or localhost in your browser Scroll down you will see hackerarpit folder as the picture below.
Step 8-Click there and a big login page will show up Type admin in username field and password in Password field and hit Enter.
Now start hacking…

No comments: